Delicious Recipe, simple and very popular as these black men are, they are definitely addictive that when you try them you will not be able to stop eating them.
NEGRITOS Makes 8 servings
300 grams of sugared cocoa
220 grams of white sugar
75 grams of flour
100 grams of butter
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1) We preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2) We grease our rectangular mold and add parchment paper to make it easier to remove it from our mold.
3) In a bowl we sift our dry ingredients such as flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder.
4) In another bowl we add our butter together with the sugar and beat for about 5 minutes.
5) Once mixed without stopping beating we add the eggs one by one.
6) We add the vanilla essence.
7) We turn off the mixer and add the dry ingredients with the help of our spatula.
8) Once all our ingredients are integrated, we beat them with our own for about 5 more minutes.
9) We take our mix to our mold.
10) We take it to the oven for 30 minutes or until we see that when we insert a knife into our browniwes it comes out completely dry.
11) Once our brownies are ready, let them cool in the same mold.