Simple, rich and fun recipe for the little ones at home. Without a doubt it is one of the recipes that could help us for those family celebrations which will help us to make them more special.
- 250 grams Butter or margarine (room temperature)
- 125 grams of powdered sugar
- 370 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
1) In a bowl we sift the flour and powdered sugar.
2) We add the butter (to the environment, pomade type)
3) We add the vanilla essence.
4) We mix everything very well with a spatula.
5) We knead and make sure that everything is very well integrated.
6) We stretch the dough with a rolling pin, leaving neither too thin nor too thick (leaving about 5 millimeters thick).
7) We cut our dough with our cookie cutters of our choice.
8) We take our cookies to the oven tin with a separation of 3 centimeters between each cookie.
9) We take them to the oven previously preheated to 160 degrees Celsius for approximately 10 minutes or until we see that the edges of our cookies turn slightly golden.
10) Makes about 20 medium cookies.