Traditional American recipe, full of flavor and aroma such as these chocolate chip cookies; With which you can surprise everyone at home, a simple and quick recipe to make with the little ones at home.
1/2 cup of butter (ambient)
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1) We preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
2) In bowl we put our brown sugar, white sugar and butter and mix it.
3) Then we add the egg followed by our vanilla essence and mix.
4) We add our previously sifted dry ingredients to our mix.
5) Lastly, we add our chocolate chips.
6) We take our dough to the refrigerator for 30 minutes so that our dough is compacted.
7) With the help of 2 spoons we take small portions of dough and we take them to the previously greased tin or placed our parchment paper. (so they don’t stick to the can)
8) We take them to the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until we see that our cookies have golden edges.
9) Once the edges of our cookies are golden, we take them out and let them rest for about 10 minutes and eat it!