Rich and creamy Corn cake, similar to a souffle because of its creaminess, how tender and delicate it is.
Without a doubt, it is a Cake that you can make in individual bowls to be able to serve it to your guests and that they do not fight over the portions, since when they taste it they will not stop eating it.
1 pound 10 ounces baby corn
1/2 cup of milk
1/3 cup margarine
1 teaspoon salt
1 medium pearl onion chopped medium
3 tablespoons oatmeal
250 grams of fresh cheese
1/3 cup white sugar
1) The onion is fried together with the butter.
2) Aside, in the blender put the eggs and the corn with the milk.
3) It is liquefied with milk, sugar and salt are added.
4) Add to the corn smoothie the pearl onion fritter with the butter.
5) Once everything is blended, we take it to a bowl.
6) We add oats to our preparation.
7) We add the grated cheese
8) Once our preparation is mixed with the cheese and oats, we take it to our molds (not filling them to the top, but leaving one finger below the edge).
9) We take them to the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes or until we see that our cake is golden.