1) Beat the egg whites until stiff
2) Once they are raised and have tripled their volume we add the sugar in the form of rain in 3 parts.
3) We continue beating and once we have finished with the sugar, we add the egg yolks in 3 times (from 3 to 3 yolks)
4) Then we add the vanilla essence, that the essence is incorporated, add the milk and continue beating until everything is incorporated.
5) We turn off the mixer and now we do incorporate the flour little by little in 4 times (previously sifted together with the baking powder) with enveloping movements (slowly) making sure not to leave any ball of flour, this part we do with a lot of patience beating always slowly and trying not to lower our preparation.
6) Once our mixture is without lumps, we take it to our mold previously buttered with our parchment paper to prevent our cake from sticking to the mold.
7) With the mold 3/4 full, we take it to the previously preheated oven for 40 minutes.
8) We know that it is ready when we see that they have risen and browned and when putting a thin stick or knife in the middle of our preparation it comes out completely dry.
Liquid to bathe the cake:
1 liter of whole milk
1 can of condensed milk
1 liter of evaporated milk
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1) In a pot we put all our ingredients and bring them to low heat and stir so that they integrate well.
2) Once they are well integrated, the liquid is ready to bathe our cake.
200 grams of cold cream
1/2 cup of white sugar
1) In a bowl we pour our milk cream (it must be cold)
2) We beat with our hand mixer until they begin to thicken and double our cream.
3) Once our cream has doubled we add our white sugar in the form of rain without stopping beating
4) We know that our cover is already there when we see that it has thickened enough to see it silky and shiny. ATTENTION: Take care NOT to over-beat because our milk cream can be cut.
The assembly of our tres leches:
The cake is still warm, we start to pierce it with a thin knife or a fork slightly above it and then bathe with our liquid and once it is bathed enough we add the whipped cream on top; We can decorate it with our fruit of preference either with peaches or strawberries.