These cereal bars do not need an oven and are prepared in 5 minutes! With the combination of grains and seeds we achieve a balanced, nutritious and healthy result. They also have a rich crunchy texture and you can vary them to your liking: You can add the grains, nuts, seeds that you prefer as well as choose peanut or almond butter.
Ingredients for energy bars
• 1 cup of rolled oats
• 2 1/2 cups of pumpkin seeds (I used a muesli with whole wheat, oatmeal, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds)
• 1/2 cup raisins
• 3 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
• 1/2 cup agave, maple or maple syrup (unsweetened)
• 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
Preparation of energy bars
1. The first thing we will do is mix the peanut or almond butter with the syrup and the teaspoon of honey.
2. Now add the oats, the seeds and the raisins and mix well with a spoon and if necessary with your hands. At this point you can adjust the consistency, if you see that it is very dry and does not adhere well, add a little more peanut butter or syrup. If, on the other hand, it is very pasty, add a little more oatmeal.
3. Spread the mixture very well on a tray covered with waxed paper or with envoplast pressing with your hands.
4. Place waxed paper on top again and with a roller we flatten it well.
5. We put it in the fridge for at least 3 to 4 hours to harden and compact everything.
6. We cut and enjoy!
Last two (2) weeks in the fridge
Tomorrow I’ll upload the video to you on YouTube! don’t miss it, subscribe for free here: