The authentic recipe for this wonderful garlic sauce, with which you will accompany your delicious homemade shawarmas. With nothing to be desired from those who sell you on the street. It is yielding and delicious so that you surprise everyone in your home or those visits that you like paratroopers.
2 egg whites
2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 lemons (the juice)
5 to 6 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of water
Required amount of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon salt
1) In the blender (very dry) we put our 2 egg whites.
2) We liquefy our whites and when the foam is made we add the lemon, followed by the vinegar and then the garlic.
3) We continue blending at medium-low speed and add the water.
4) Then we add the oil in the form of a trickle.
5) We continue adding oil until we see that it reaches the desired texture (not liquid).
6) We rectify the salt and that’s it!