Delicious recipe to accompany you on your afternoon tea, which will undoubtedly all be surprised by its delicious flavor.
It is an easy recipe with simple ingredients.
6 Mature (each mature we cut the ends and cut them into 3 parts)
9 slices of ham (of your preference)
4 slices of mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon butter
1) We preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
2) In a pot we boil our ripe with the peel.
3) Once we see that the shell comes out by itself; We take out our ripe ones and put them in a bowl.
4) We mash them first with a fork.
5) Then with the help of the blender we begin to beat them to make them as a puree type.
6) We cut a rectangle of aluminum foil or we can also do it with a plastic sleeve that we put on the table.
7) On top of our aluminum foil or our cover we stretch our mature puree.
8) We cover our mature with our slices of ham.
9) In the center we add our slices of cheese.
10) From one end we begin to roll our mature together with the ham and cheese.
11) We take it to an aluminum foil and we roll it all in our paper and we take it to the oven for 20 minutes.
12) we open our aluminum foil.
13) We add the tablespoon of butter on top of our roll and we take it back to the oven until we see that our roll is golden.