This sauce can not be missing in your meetings or at your parties, it is nothing less than a sauce based on fresh tomatoes which at the time of serving you can accompany it with your favorite chips.
This sauce is one of those that you will not be able to stop eating and with which all your guests will be fascinated. It is an easy recipe full of flavor and smell.
6 tomatoes cut into irregular sizes
3 garlic cloves
1/2 red onion cut irregular sizes
2 tablespoons oregano
3 heaping tablespoons tomato paste
1) We preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2) In a can we put our tomatoes, onions, garlic, and oregano together with the pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
3) We take our can to the oven for approximately 45 minutes, until we see that our tomatoes are half wrinkled and that our garlic is half golden.
4) Once we see that our vegetables are ready, we take them to the blender and blend them well with everything.
5) Once blended we add the tomato paste to our sauce and mix.
6) We correct the salt and pepper.
7) Let cool and that’s it.