Classic in the cafes of our country Sweet and Coffee. Cloned recipe: 0)
Quince Rolls (16 Servings)
2 cups flour
3 tablespoons butter (well heaped)
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Quince Sweet (for the filling)
Chopped walnuts (optional)
1) In a bowl we sift the flour and powdered sugar.
2) We add our three well heaped tablespoons of butter and mix.
3) We add our egg along with the vanilla essence
4) Mix well until our dough is.
5) Already having our dough we take small balls
6) We crush our balls to put our previously chopped quince paste in our center along with our walnuts.
7) We give it our cylinder shape
8) We put them on a tray
9) We take them to the oven (previously preheated to 170 degrees centigrade)
10) We take them out when we see that they are golden.
11) We sprinkle them with powdered sugar for our decoration.