Noodle soup is a soup that evokes the warmth of home and one of the most popular homemade recipes in the world of soups. Regularly to save time we usually buy them in the instant soups section. But we must agree that nothing beats a good homemade noodle soup.
This soup, apart from being a classic in the kitchen, is also one of the best medicines when we have the flu or a cold. It is a very easy recipe, very good for those who have little experience in the kitchen; the result will always be a delicious, great-looking soup. We can regularly prepare noodle soup with chicken or just vegetables. This time we will make it vegetarian.
Noodle soup is magic when it comes to homemade soups. It is a dish that returns the soul to the body and improves your physical and emotional health. If you ever have a hangover, this soup will help you a lot to improve your discomfort.
It is a unique, delicious and very simple dish to prepare that does not require any experience in the culinary world. If you have the correct ingredients you will get a good recipe.
The noodle soup has two variants. It can be made with chicken, in this case we must add chicken broth and a piece of breast. If you prefer only vegetables, you can put potatoes, carrots, leeks, zucchini, pumpkin and any vegetable you have on hand.
For its part, pasta, the ideal would be thin and very short noodles. You can also use noodles or even Chinese noodles.
Preparation: 5 Minutes
Cooking: 30 Minutes
- 200 gr noodles
- 2½ liters of water
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 leek stalk
- 1 sprig of celery (optional)
- 1 turnip
- Salt, pepper and green parsley
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- The first thing you should do is peel the carrots, onion, potatoes and turnip. Then we must cut them into large pieces.
- Next you should boil the vegetables along with the other ingredients, except for the noodles, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
- We strain the broth into another casserole and at this time we add the noodles.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, parsley.
- Now we let it boil for 5 to 10 more minutes. This depends on the type of noodles we use.
- To improve the presentation of our dish, cut a boiled carrot into slices and add it to the soup. To give it a special touch add a few drops of olive oil, you will see that the result is fantastic.
If you opt for the vegetable-only option, and want to add a unique touch to your noodle soup, add an egg when you bring the soup to a boil. You will have a delicious boiled egg inside this delicious dish