Delicate and delicious almond cookie, that without a doubt when you try them you will not stop eating them;
Here I leave you this incredible recipe so you can make them for any type of occasion. Makes about 16 cookies.
1/2 cup of toasted and finely chopped almonds.
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 of white sugar
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 flour
1 pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1 egg white
2 tablespoons white sugar
1) In a bowl, mix the white sugar with the butter with a spatula.
2) Add the egg yolk and mix.
3) We add the vanilla essence.
4) Sift the flour with the pinch of salt.
5) We add the flour to our previous mixture.
6) Mix the 2 tablespoons of sugar with the toasted and chopped almonds.
7) We form the balls and dip them in the egg white and then pass them through the toasted and chopped almonds.
8) We place our balls with a separation of 3 fingers of distance between each ball so that our cookies are made.
9) We take them to the oven previously preheated to 170 degrees Celsius and leave them for approximately 10 minutes or until we see that the edges turn golden brown.
10) We take them out as soon as they are and let them rest for 5 minutes and that’s it!
STEP BY STEP IN IMAGES