Easy and delicious recipe, with basic ingredients in a kitchen, that you will not stop making for those special guests that you fall for just at tea time. Surely you will surprise everyone with this recipe and they will be fall and clean … what better than freshly baked homemade cookies?
akes about 40 cookies.
3 cups of flour
1 cup butter (at room temperature)
1/4 brown sugar
1 3/4 white sugar
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest.
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon of salt
Sugar for dusting
1) In a bowl we put our white sugar and brown sugar together with our lemon zest.
2) We add the butter to our bowl with the sugar and mix with a spatula.
3) If the butter is integrated with the sugar, we add the eggs one by one.
4) Add the lemon juice to the mixture.
5) Finally we add our previously sifted dry ingredients (flour, salt, bicarbonate)
6) Once everything is mixed, we take it to the refrigerator for 1 hour
7) we preheat the oven to 170 degrees centigrade.
8) We make our balls and put them in a tin with our parchment paper (leaving between each ball a separation of 4 fingers)
9) We know that our chickens are already when we see that the edges are slightly golden.