Who wouldn’t want to start the day with some pancakes like that? 🙂 A breakfast that doesn’t take long and the kids love it. This recipe makes 6 pancakes and the ingredients and preparation you can see below. 🙂
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PANCAKES:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder or baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of butter or oil
Preparation of the pancakes:
- The first thing we must do is blend all the ingredients
- Heat the non-stick pan, but add to the one that you have a little butter or oil with a napkin spread it all over the bottom.
- Add a little mixture to the pan with a spatula or with the mixing dispenser
- Wait for it to brown on one side and when it is ready, turn it over carefully with a spatula.
- And voila! Add whatever you like: butter, jam, syrup of whatever you want, or cheese or ham .. I particularly like sweets .. it depends on the taste of each person.
This is the pancake dispenser that I think is anti-kitchen disaster! and it serves for cupcakes, and many more recipes. And you can BUY HERE
Have a good profit!
You can also make them “Light” click on the photo to see the recipe for Oatmeal Pancakes super easy! and also the recipe for natural Almond Milk without preservatives.