Thanks to “Gisele’s kitchen” for giving me a space on her blog to share one of my recipes. I bring you some delicious sesame cookies (sesame), they are easy, fast and the best with all the properties of sesame.
– 200 gr of sesame seeds.
– 1 cup of wheat flour.
-1/2 cup gives oatmeal.
-110 g of sugar
– 60 gr of butter
– 1 egg
– 5 g of baking powder.
– 2 g of salt.
– 1 Tbsp of orange juice.
1. We roast the seeds in a pan for 8 to 10 minutes, to find a darker color in the seeds than they were at the beginning, to brown them so to speak.
2. We crush the sesame seeds with the help of a blender or food grinder until obtaining a flour consistency (do not worry if there are some seeds left without crushing, but make sure that most of the seeds are crushed).
3. We unite the flours: wheat, oatmeal and sesame together with the baking powder and salt, stir to mix all the ingredients well.
4. In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar, egg and orange juice until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
5. Finally add the mixture of flours from point 1 little by little, knead well until obtaining a slightly sticky dough.
6. With the help of a wet spoon, take portions of approximately 20 grams of dough. With our hands and the help of the spoon that we will moisten in water every time we need, we will shape our cookies and place them on a tray with baking paper.
7. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 ºC, introduce our cookies and bake between 20 and 25 minutes, until the cookies are browned (remember each oven is a world, check that the cookies are golden brown to remove them, but do not too dark). And ready! to eat the delicious sesame cookies. I hope you enjoy them! 🙂 Enjoy your meal!!!