Who says that being on a diet we have to completely renounce everything we like? This is a good option for those who want to eat rich, but at the same time not gain weight. With one that you eat you will be more than satisfied @ and I assure you that you will not miss the bread at all. They were super good, and you take away the anxiety that you can’t eat hamburgers “because of the diet” So problem solved! No problem 🙂
Ingredients for 5 light burgers:
- 500 gr of beef, or chicken or turkey (your choice)
- 3 tablespoons garlic porro (leek), minced into small pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves to wrap each hamburger
- Mustard and Ketchup (1/2 teaspoon each for each burger)
Preparation of Light Burgers
1. chop the parsley, garlic and leek into small pieces, add it to the meat along with the salt
2. We make the balls with the meat and crush them to give it the shape, and grill in a Teflon pan without oil or anything.
3. Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat on each side approximately (or until golden brown)
4. Place the two leaves of lettuce, the meat, the little sauce (a little bit will not kill us .. yes, without mayonnaise please!) Note: If you prefer, you can also add the sauces when you mix the meat before to cook it.
5. Wrap them with the leaves and YUM!
What do you see under the hamburger? Tabulate! without cous cous
I also have a recipe for Spinach Burgers.